|failed to load content
Quote of the DayDestiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for; it is a thing to be achieved.
William Jennings BryanAmerican political leader, editor, and lecturer
Thought of the MomentI used to be indecisive, But now i'm not so sure.
News for nerds, stuff that matters
Get the latest Tech news headlines from Yahoo! News. Find breaking Tech news, including analysis and opinion on top Tech stories.
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One with Spielberg, Activision tie-up
- UK opposition party leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
- Is Sony un-Japanese enough to entertain change?
- New Xbox: What’s Better, What’s Missing
- The Irish loophole behind Apple's low tax bill
- Intel CEO shakes up units, creates 'new devices' group
- PayPal to increase marketing this year for offline push
- New iPhone apps worth downloading: Melt, MONTAJ update, Bombcats
- SoftBank grants Sprint permission to consider Dish buyout
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- Ireland rejects blame for Apple's low tax rate
- NVIDIA updates Tegra 4i processor, adds LTE-Advanced support
- The new consoles from Microsoft, Nintendo and Sony
- Microsoft touts Xbox One as all-in-1 entertainment
- One bad sign for Yahoo’s Tumblr buy: Its history of $1 billion duds
- PayPal fires up new data center to support growth
- Video: Leap Motion makes the leap to Windows
- Poll: Teens migrating to Twitter
- Apple's Cook faces Senate questions on taxes
- Some U.S. utilities say they're under constant cyber attack
- Apple CEO makes no apology for company's tax strategy
- Sprint raises Clearwire offer, not enough for some
- Sprint exec hints more BlackBerry 10 devices are on the way in 2013
- Telecom Italia mulls mobile unit spinoff: sources
- Look out, Siri – IBM’s Watson coming soon to smartphones
- Sony to assess spin-off proposal for entertainment business: Nikkei
- With the Xbox One, Microsoft’s vision for conquering the living room takes shape
- Telecom Italia denies possible company break-up
- Xbox One will not play Xbox 360 games; used game policy still unclear
- Suggested names for the new Call of Duty, based on the attention given to the dog in the game at the Xbox One unveiling
- Sprint boosts buyout offer for Clearwire
- Sprint to listen to Dish offer
- Samsung reportedly prepping fingerprint scanning tech for Galaxy phones
The latest stories from the World section of the BBC News web site.
The latest stories from the Technology section of the BBC News web site.